a new concept in reinforced extruded profiles
The process provides the means of producing a continuously reinforced extruded profile with the reinforcement located where required to give the desired properties. It provides an efficient, cost effective manufacturing solution for “self-stiffened” continuous profiles, giving improved properties and greater design flexibility than existing products.
The technology offers the potential of up to 500% increase in flexural stiffness over conventional plastic extrusions and a reduction in costs when compared to metallic or pultruded products. By eliminating the need for metallic reinforcements the glass-fibre reinforced profiles are the ideal solution in environments where thermal conduction and corrosion are an issue.
The glass-fibre profile presents an absolutely perfect cohesion between the two materials and can offer:
- BENDING STRENGTH
- MATERIALS PERFECT COHESION
- NO THERMAL CONDUCTION
- NO CORROSION
- ELIMINATION OF ADDITIONAL COSTS FOR METALLIC REINFORCEMENT PROCESSING
- ELIMINATION OF METALLIC REINFORCEMENTS PURCHASE COST
- ELIMINATION OF WORKING TIME
- ELIMINATION OF THERMAL EXPANSION
- ELIMINATION OF CORROSION DUE TO METALLIC REINFORCEMENTS
- ELIMINATION OF HEAT CONDUCTON DUE TO METALLIC REINFORCEMENTS
- NO DIMENSIONAL SHRINKAGE
- EXCELLENT SOUND IINSULATION
- ECONOMIC PROFIT
- SUITABLE TO DIFFERENT CONSTRUCTIVE TYPOLOGIES
The innovation has met the following criteria:
- technical excellence
- market opening
- benefit for end-users
If you are interested contact us and we can send you further technical information, data, photos and samples.